Revathi Muthanna is the Customer Success Manager and has over 25+ years of IT experience. She started her career as a Scientist (campus Recruit) in Defense Research Development Organisation, and went on to work for other companies. She is experienced in planning and execution for customer facing projects. She brings sharp focus and dedication to her tasks, and establishes a rapid pace for teams working with her. She is result oriented and committed to customer success.
- Featured in Book Titled : Results Without Authority controlling a project when the team doesn’t report to you , By Tom Kendrick from American management association.
- Winner (co-authored) of the 2010 Grand Challenges for Technologists, MIT Tech Review Healthcare.
Education and Work Experience
- Executive General Management from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- Post Graduate in Computer Science from Mysore University.
- Lead and Managed Computer Aided Design group in Gas Turbine Research Establishment a Defense Research Development Organization.
- Program & Project Management at Hewlett Packard, Bangalore.
- Business Planning Manager in Hewlett Packard Labs, Bangalore.
- Senior Project Manager at ET Marlabs a Salesforce cloud Alliance partner, Bangalore.