NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for a Sr. Executive/ Manager – Business Development with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to lead business expansion of NIRAMAI world-class health tech products in the assigned region .
Work Location: Mumbai
Primary roles & responsibilities:
- Achieve revenue, customer acquisition and utilization goals for the assigned territory
- Responsible for acquisition of key B2B customer-partners including Hospitals and Diagnostic centres, Nursing Homes, IVF Clinics, Imaging Centers in both private and government sectors and healthcare-providers.
- Developing new business opportunities and commercialisation through multiple B2B & B2C channels.
- Building and managing a strong KOL engagement program across specialties and healthcare thought leaders.
- Responsible for Channel Partner management and AR Management for the region.
- Work at all levels of customer management and develop long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in NIRAMAI as a preferred screening partner.
Requirements for the role:
- 3+ years of experience in Business development and Customer Success roles in healthcare.
- Sales and Marketing of products or services in B2B & B2C domains preferably in Oncology, Radiology or Gynaecology segments. Experience in business development roles in hospitals will be desirable.
- Experienced in community-based marketing initiatives for lead-generation.
- Hands-on, self-driven with high energy levels and willing to travel extensively.
- strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with stakeholders across functions within the organization
- Willingness to travel
- Education: Graduate with an MBA
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt LtdNIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals and Diagnostic centers and enable mass screening in rural areas. NIRAMAI is a Series A funded company from popular Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan) , BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups (US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights AI 100 2019 list, the Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. For more details, see https://niramai.com
|Job Category||Sales, Marketing & Business Development|