NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for a Program Manager, whose primary responsibility will be to ensure successful execution of the screening project in Karnataka. The incumbent will be responsible for leading efficient management, planning and utilization of resources, liaise with Niramai Operations team, the district health officials & other stakeholders and travel as per project requirement in order to achieve screening targets.
Primary role & responsibilities:
- Organizing screening programs and activities in accordance with Project Goals
- Develop/identify new screening programs to support the strategic objectives of Niramai
- Manage the team of screening technicians in the given Zone
- Manage and utilize resources across projects
- Create & Maintain Project Management information system
- Plan, monitor & ensure the overall Program/ Project progress against defined schedule
- Manage risks, handle issues and take corrective action
- Customer Perspective: Strive towards excellence in Customer experience & feedback, Excellence in execution of the screening operations in assigned zone
- Client Management: Organise & manage periodic client meeting, liaise with various stakeholders in the zone and manage program documentation
- Jointly plan the screening/camps at various zones.
Requirements for the role
- Education – Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Experience of 7+ years in executing healthcare projects/ camps/ public health initiatives for NGOs, government or corporates
- Strong communication and inter personal skills
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt Ltd
NIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals, Diagnostic centers, mass screening camps and home screening too. NIRAMAI is Series A funded by reputed Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan), BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups(US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights AI 100 2019 list, the Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. Niramai also won the National Startup Award 2020 under the health category among the several other accolades received. For more details please visit : www.niramai.com.
Dated: March 2021