Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Act as the initial point of contact to resolve technical issues for all computers and software deployed at client sites.
- Actively update and inspect all softwares and hardware deployed at client sites.
- Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software issues.
- Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved.
Qualifications and Requirement
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS environments.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Professional and essential communication skills in English and any Kannada/Hindi language is required when communicating with customers and clients.
|Job Category||Technical Support|