NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for a strong business leader to lead the company’s corporate solutions division with focus on Partnerships with Corporates for Employee Wellness, Insurance TPA, & Other Aggregators. NIRAMAI has established itself as a world class AI Healthcare organization anchored on Innovation, Compliance and Compassion.
Primary roles & responsibilities:
- Lead conceptualization and execution of the corporate solutions team at Niramai. Corporate solutions include breast health screening solutions delivered through corporates directly, insurance companies and other aggregators.
- Develop pricing models that will ensure profitable operations while expanding the market for screening significantly
- Develop extensive partnerships that help customer acquisition as well as execution on a pan-India basis
- Build & lead a direct sales team that works with high-impact customers
- Represent the company at influential forums related to employee wellness and insurance
Requirements for the Role:
- Education – MBA from a premier institute
- Experience of 5+ years working in corporate sales or business roles in a start-up
- Professional networks in insurance companies/Third Party Administrators or IT companies strongly preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt LtdNIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals and Diagnostic centers and enable mass screening in rural areas. NIRAMAI is a Series A funded company from popular Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan) , BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups (US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights AI 100 2019 list, the Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. For more details, see https://niramai.com