We are looking for a dynamic individual who can manage operational accounts at Niramai.
- Degree: Mcom, MBA, CA Inter
- Minimum 2 years of Experience
- Hands on experience using Quick books (Mandatory)
- Day to day accounting and raising of invoices
- Preparation of payments schedule and processing through bank
- Statutory compliance – TDS, E-TDS, PT, GST, PF
- Petty cash management
- Preparation of accounting reports and schedules as required for audits and internal reporting
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt Ltd
NIRAMAI is the most awarded health technology startup with a breakthrough diagnostic test for detecting early stage Breast Cancer in a radiation-free, accurate, affordable and accessible way. Their innovative solution is used in Hospitals, Diagnostic centers as well as screening camps and home screening too. NIRAMAI is funded by reputed Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan), BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups(US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. NIRAMAI was the winner of National Startup Award 2020 in Healthcare, the Gold prize in Hack Osaka 2019 in Japan and was the winner of BNP Paribas Call4Ideas in Italy. They were also the winners of Accenture AI award, Aegis GrahamBell Award, and Amazon AI Award. They have received support from multiple corporate incubators such as NVidia Inception program, Google launchpad in San Francisco and Philips HealthWorks program. NIRAMAI team has received research funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and CDC UK. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. For more details please visit : www.niramai.com.