Job Description: Senior Marketing Manager
NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Leader to plan, own and implement the overall digital marketing strategy of the company to achieve business objectives.
Primary role & responsibilities:
- Responsible to build, plan and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and roadmap for Niramai.
- Lead Strategic planning and execution of marketing calendar for the company with annual / seasonal / monthly timelines.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO, SEM, email campaign, social media etc.
- Manage the marketing budget, measure effectiveness of campaigns, gain insights, track ROIs and assess against KPIs.
- Build & improve our social media presence while managing the company’s social media accounts.
- Design and manage online marketing content.
- Work closely with Business teams to develop the Company’s Marketing Events strategy and implementation. This will include onsite & online conferences, CME programs and webinars.
- Work closely with Business teams to design marketing campaigns from concept to execution to drive lead generation and utilization targets.
- Optimize the different marketing channels and user funnels and drive conversions.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and best practices in the space.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Drive user growth: Demonstrate ability to scale transactions and products digitally.
Requirements for the role:
- Education – University degree (bachelor’s, master’s) – in any discipline; An MBA degree is and prior experience with Health Tech / health care organization is preferred
- 4 + years of experience in Digital Marketing including experience in developing and implementing social marketing initiatives, designing & executing marketing campaigns and meeting ambitious lead generation targets.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools including web-analytics tools and best practices
- Hands-on approach with the ability to proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders and work in a fast-paced and high-growth work environment
- Critical thinker with creative problem-solving skills
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt Ltd
NIRAMAI is the most awarded health technology startup with a breakthrough diagnostic test for detecting early stage Breast Cancer in a radiation-free, accurate, affordable and accessible way. Their innovative solution is used in Hospitals, Diagnostic centers as well as screening camps and home screening too. NIRAMAI is funded by reputed Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan), BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups(US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. NIRAMAI was the winner of National Startup Award 2020 in Healthcare, the Gold prize in Hack Osaka 2019 in Japan and was the winner of BNP Paribas Call4Ideas in Italy. They were also the winners of Accenture AI award, Aegis GrahamBell Award and Amazon AI Award. They have received support from multiple corporate incubators such as NVidia Inception program, Google launchpad in San Francisco and Philips HealthWorks program. NIRAMAI team has received research funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and CDC UK. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. For more details please visit : www.niramai.com.
Dated: Oct 2022
|Job Category||Sales, Marketing & Business Development|