Niramai is looking for a Sr Finance Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have ability to provide business inputs and domain knowledge for finance/accounting/Taxation to founding team and partner functions.
- Managing the overall accounting of the company including monthly, quarterly and annual closure of Books of accounts (P&L, Balance sheet), monthly & quarterly MIS reports and reconciliations.
- Responsible for all secretarial and statutory compliances such as TDS, GST, RBI filings annual fillings.
- Finalization of Annual tax audits, Statutory Audit and Transfer pricing reports. Be accountable for the integrity of company’s finances and ensure readiness for Audit and compliance
- Monitor the operating and financial performance of the business, track cash flow, on a periodic basis.
- Be responsible for Building the Finance process for the business operations like, invoicing, collection accounting and controls, disbursement of payments to merchants, Budgeting / Planning for the business, expenditure management, revenue recognition, analysis and reporting of financial numbers.
- Setup system and process for financial evaluation of business performance on different financial parameters on different units of business
Qualification and Experience:
- CA with 3 -7 yrs of experience in Accounts and Finance
- Articleship from top 10 audit firms (preferably big 6)
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills
- Extensive Knowledge of Indian GAAP, Direct Taxes, GST
- Some understanding of cross-border transactions and accounting policies related to that