We are inviting applications for Research Engineer position to work on exciting health tech projects at NIRAMAI. If you have good problem solving skills, a passion for machine learning research and creating social impact, this is the right place for you.
Skills and Abilities:
- Deep knowledge and experience in Image & Video Processing, applied Machine Learning and Statistics
- Experience in Medical imaging is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, to be able to thrive in a fast paced, research-focused, collaborative environment
- Ability to work hands-on with minimal supervision or assistance in at least one programming language such as Python/Matlab
- Experience with frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow and Computer Vision library such as openCV, is preferred
Education and Experience:
Bachelors or Masters in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related engineering or science discipline from top tier institutes . Proven track record of research excellence will be given preference.
|Job Category||Machine Learning|