We are inviting applications from Research Associates to work on an exciting health tech projects at NIRAMAI. If you have good problem solving skills, a passion for machine learning research and creating social impact, this is the right place for you.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in Image & Video Processing, applied Machine Learning and Statistics is preferred
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch and Computer Vision libraries such as openCV, is preferred.
- Experience in Medical imaging is preferred.
- Self-motivated, to be able to thrive in a fast paced, research-focused, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work hands-on with minimal supervision or assistance in Python.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
Experience required: 2-4 years of research experience in the relevant areas is desirable.
Education: Bachelors/Masters in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related engineering or science discipline from top tier institutes.
|Job Category||Machine Learning|