JNIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Leader to spearhead development & growth of its International Business. The incumbent will lead the International business development strategy, cultivate relationships & manage KOLs within the medical, regulatory & business ecosystem across US, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Primary role & responsibilities:
- Spearhead and define the International business development strategy at Niramai with focus on US, Europe, Africa and Asia
- Own P&L and drive aggressive revenue growth through international expansion of Niramai Products
- Lead Market Intelligence, define the GTM strategy and lead execution of strategic initiatives
- Devise & direct implementation of strategies for product positioning, pricing and product life cycle management vis-a-vis competition
- Track Pipeline of Potential and strategic Partners, explore opportunities and convert them to Commercial Engagements through Deal execution
- Be responsible for Deal structuring, Commercial negotiations and execution of definitive agreements (end to end execution of Deals)
- Manage the International portfolio of key accounts for business growth
- Work closely with the Tech & Product team to Identify short term and long term Product pipeline for the target markets
- Key Opinion Leader Management: Develop a global network of Key-Opinion-Leaders (KOL) within medical, regulatory & business domain to influence adoption of novel diagnostic solutions developed by NIRAMAI
- Define marketing plan for international expansion; Conduct CMEs/ seminars and design supporting collaterals to enable brand marketing and business development in target markets
- Be a spokesperson at International trade association meetings, business conferences etc.
Requirements for the role:
- Education – University degree (bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, MBBS) – biostatistics, pharmacy, pharmacology, or a related discipline; An MBA degree is preferable
- Prior and relevant experience of 7+ years in International Business development in a pharma or medical devices company or healthcare technology company
- Knowledge of pre-market regulatory conformances for identified geographies
- Leader who thinks of unconventional & new avenues for evangelizing products & services, that enable International Business development and large-scale adoption
- Outstanding networking skills & ability to liaise with stakeholders/ regulatory authorities
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt Ltd
NIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals, Diagnostic centers, mass screening camps and home screening too. NIRAMAI is Series A funded by reputed Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan), BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups(US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights AI 100 2019 list, the Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. Niramai also won the National Startup Award 2020 under the health category among the several other accolades received. For more details please visit : www.niramai.com.
Dated: March 2021
|Job Category||Sales, Marketing & Business Development|