Job Description : Graphic Designer & Video Editor
NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for a Graphic Designer cum Video Editor. The person will be responsible for creating visually compelling designs and engaging video content to support various marketing, branding, and communication initiatives.
Primary role & responsibilities:
- Develop visually appealing designs for a range of marketing materials, including posters, flyers, brochures, social media graphics, and website assets.
- Create motion graphics, edit and assemble video footage into cohesive, high-quality content for various platforms, including social media, websites, and presentations.
- Add and synchronize audio, visual effects, and motion graphics to enhance video quality.
- Brainstorm and develop creative concepts for both graphic design and video projects.
- Participate in the creation of storyboards and design mockups to communicate visual ideas effectively.
- Ensure all graphics and videos meet the highest quality standards, are free from errors, and align with the company’s branding guidelines.
- Be open to constructive feedback and make necessary revisions and adjustments to designs and videos as per team or client feedback.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree/ diploma / certificate in Graphic Design, Multimedia, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience in graphic design and video editing skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
- Strong understanding of design principles, color theory, and typography.
- Creative thinking and the ability to translate concepts into visually appealing content.
- Knowledge of web design and UI/UX principles is desirable
- Camera handling skills will be an added advantage
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt Ltd
NIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals, Diagnostic centers, mass screening camps and home screening too. NIRAMAI is Series A funded by reputed Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan), BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups(US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights AI 100 2019 list, the Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. Niramai also won the National Startup Award 2020 under the health category among the several other accolades received. For more details please visit : www.niramai.com.