Niramai is looking for 2+ years experienced Front end Angular Developers responsible for developing the UI for web apps. Your primary focus will be to create interactive and involved user interfaces for mobile and cloud based medical/technical web applications, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure would be required.
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt Ltd NIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals and Diagnostic centers and enable mass screening in rural areas. NIRAMAI is a Series A funded company from popular Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan) , BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups (US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights AI 100 2019 list, the Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. For more details, see https://niramai.com
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Own complete front end application(s)
- Ensuring high performance on webapp
- Coordinating the workflow between the UI and backend
- Coordinating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in any engineering field / MCA.
- Experience of front end technologies with development of responsive web applications.
- Good knowledge of UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- 1+ yrs experience working on Angular 7 and higher
- Working knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
|Job Category||Full Stack Developer|