NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for a dynamic professional with strong entrepreneurial mindset to spearhead company’s product strategy and lead a passionate engineering team to ensure timely product delivery to launch world-class health tech products.
Primary roles & responsibilities:
- Spearhead technology leadership, lead and manage software development & product testing teams to launch innovative healthcare applications and solutions
- Provide technology vision and mentoring to build a strong product development team that demonstrates excellence in delivering world-class software products
- Efficiently plan and manage software release schedules, human resources and IT infrastructure within allocated budget.
- Manage software development and testing teams and interface with product managers and data science team to ensure successful delivery of each product release.
- Design & deliver scalable and high performing products that generate significant business value
- Manage joint development with 3rd party vendors as well as outsourced development
- Define & own the product roadmap with inputs from product managers, data scientists, senior leadership team & marketing team.
- Lead and energize the software development team through well-defined goals, performance coaching, ensure their continuous learning in cutting edge technologies
Requirements for the role :
- A techno-manager with a passion for technology, strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to drive results through teamwork within stringent timelines and budgets;
- Hands-on experience in design and development of large software systems, micro-services or webservices based systems
- Exposure to AI-based applications, computer-vision or general data-driven applications.
- Ability to translate business needs into value driven software applications
- Proven expertise in conceptualizing and building custom cloud and mobile applications.
- Good people management skills
- Mindset of deriving high efficiency in product delivery with effective use of project resources.
- Has strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with stakeholders across functions within the organization and with vendors and customers within the ecosystem
- Experience: 10+ years of rich experience in Software Product development, with minimum 3 years of leading teams for product delivery.
- Education: M.Tech & B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Sciences or related discipline
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt Ltd
NIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals and Diagnostic centers and enable mass screening in rural areas. NIRAMAI is a Series A funded company from popular Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan) , BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups(US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights AI 100 2019 list, the Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. For more details, see https://niramai.com
|Job Category||Technical Leadership|