Job Description : Business Development Manager
NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for a Manager – Business Development with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to support the B2C business expansion of Niramai’s world-class health tech products across India.
Primary roles & responsibilities:
- To achieve Volume and Revenue Goals w.r.t. the B2C Business and Products of Niramai
- You will be expected to develop new Business Opportunities & commercialization by establishing partnerships with Aggregators through channels including NGOs, RWAs, Corporates & others
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders from Operations, Marketing and Product Management to share customer feedback, design & deploy customer programs and suggest new Product features for an excellent customer experience
- You will handhold customers to help them undergo screening, understand their Screening Report and plan next steps
- You will work at all levels of customer management and develop long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in NIRAMAI as a reliable and preferred screening partner.
Requirements for the role:
- 3+ years of experience in Business development and Customer Success roles in healthcare.
- Business Development & Product Management of products or services in B2B & B2C domains preferably in Oncology, Radiology or Gynaecology segments. Experience in business development roles in hospitals will be desirable.
- Experienced in community-based marketing initiatives for lead-generation.
- Hands-on, self-driven with high energy levels and willing to travel.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with stakeholders across functions within the organization
- Education: Graduate with an MBA
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt Ltd
NIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals and Diagnostic centers and enable mass screening in rural areas. NIRAMAI is a Series A funded company from popular Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan) , BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups (US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights AI 100 2019 list, the Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. For more details, see https://niramai.com