We are inviting applications from Research & Development engineers to work on an exciting health tech projects at NIRAMAI. If you have good problem solving skills, a passion for machine learning research and creating social impact, this is the right place for you.
Skills and Abilities:
- Working Knowledge of installation and data collection of IR cameras.
- Knowledge and experience in Image & Video Processing, applied Machine Learning and Statistics is preferred.
- Experience in Medical imaging is preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, to be able to thrive in a fast paced, research-focused, collaborative environment
- Ability to work hands-on with minimal supervision or assistance in at least one programming language such as Python/Matlab
- Experience with frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow and Computer Vision library such as openCV, is preferred.
- Troubleshooting of H/W and S/W installation on job is preferred.
Experience required: 1-2 years of research experience in the relevant areas is desirable.
Education and Experience:
B.E (Masters) in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related engineering or science discipline from top tier institutes for Senior Research Scientist and Research Scientist (Senior Research Engineer and Research Engineer). Proven track record of research
|Job Category||Full Stack Developer, Machine Learning|